BollyCurry is back again with the Common-iesta series. The two who stand to be compared and tallied this time, are tinsel town's blockbuster divas, who've made it big especially in latter half of the past decade.
* Yet again, our comparative piece is dominated by the existence of a common lover boy in the lives of the two ladies. Shahid Kapur, who was close and cozy with Kareena only a few years ago, after numerous link ups with consequent co-stars post the wicked break up, has finally found comfort in his alleged romantic alliance with PC. Shahid has delivered two of his biggest hits at BO, Jab We Met and Kaminey, one each with Kareena and Priyanka respectively, so we suppose the two ladies stand equal on the pedestal of 'luck' factor for the chocolate hero!
* Next up, Kareena and Priyanka have shared blockbuster screen space not once, but twice, with two of the biggest male actors of their time. Once with Akshay Kumar in Aitraaz, and second time with Shahrukh Khan in Don - The Chase Begins Again. Also, while Priyanka had the fortune to be the Don's queen in the former, Kareena will be seen in a similar role in the upcoming Don-2.
* While Priyanka Chopra (who kick started her Bollywood career in 2003, with Hero: The Love Story Of A Spy) has 3 Filmfare Awards to her credit, Kareena (who debuted in 2000's Refugee) has 6 under her belt. They have both won their respective years' Best Debut Actor (Female) category FIlmfare awards. Interestingly, PC won her Debut award for Andaaz, which was officially her second movie to release in May of 2003, her debut year in Hindi cinema, while Hero had released in April.
* Both Priyanka and Kareena have had their share of experiences going under the knife, at least allegedly. While Bebo is assumed to have undergone a cellulite removal and jaw line straightening surgery, PC is said have gotten a nose job done to get that perfect Cleopatra nose!
* These actresses have also featured in the covers of big fashion magazines like Vogue (December 2009) and Femina (February 2010), in similar poses, eye-makeup and lighting.
* Both Bebo and Piggy Chops have endorsed a huge list of brands, with Pepsi being a common name.
And that shall be all for this edition of Common-iesta. We shall see you soon with our next feature - until then keep us posted with your feedback.
Do you like this article?
|Posted by:||Harsha U.|
|User Rating||(21 Votes)|
|sdghrjtyj, shettyakshata32, KaShfan7, Nikhi., desigirl2, Ishan., .StarryPhoenix, VivaciousBhavya, HeartthrobKaran, mazkachazka, SmitakshiGuha, Vishakha_Sakhi, Siddhi_, -Preeti-|
@ rishh: COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!
no offense to anyone as i am just sharing MY opinion....but i HATE HATE HATE kareena...she looks sssooo god damn ugly and is soooo freaking fake (just like her bf)! I used to like her b4 when she had something in her body besides skin n bones but now.....YUCK!!!!! But i am a completely complete complete COMPLETE Priyanka Chopra fan (haha my username says it all). I LOVE HER SSSSSOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
though i feel that shahid isnt the best for her n their jodi isnt that great, but its her life so i really cant tell her what to do.
But yeah whatever and no matter what anyone says..... PRIYANKA CHOPRA ROCKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Edited on:25 February 2011 at 7:40pm
Click on our website:
www etradinglif com
Website wholesale various fashion shoes, such as Nike, Jordan, prada, also includes the jeans, shirt, bags, hats and decoration.
Personality manufacturing execution systems (Mes) clothing,
Grab an eye bag coat + tide bag
accept the paypal
SOCCER JERSEY 16US
jordan shoes $32
Christan Audigier bikini $23
Ed Hardy Bikini $23
AF tank woman $17
www etradinglif com
In conversation with the talented Garima Jain from Hello Pratibha!
Cast and crew of Qubool Hai makes Surbhi Jyoti feel special by ... 1
Deepika Padukone is "blown away" after watching Zoya Akhtar's film ...
There is style, glamour, action, energetic music and dance -- all ...