Thursday, February 24, 2011
| 9:59:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
40 Comments | Copyright: BollyCurry
BollyCurry is back again with the Common-iesta series. The two who stand to be compared and tallied this time, are tinsel town's blockbuster divas, who've made it big especially in latter half of the past decade.
* Yet again, our comparative piece is dominated by the existence of a common lover boy in the lives of the two ladies. Shahid Kapur, who was close and cozy with Kareena only a few years ago, after numerous link ups with consequent co-stars post the wicked break up, has finally found comfort in his alleged romantic alliance with PC. Shahid has delivered two of his biggest hits at BO, Jab We Met and Kaminey, one each with Kareena and Priyanka respectively, so we suppose the two ladies stand equal on the pedestal of 'luck' factor for the chocolate hero!
* Next up, Kareena and Priyanka have shared blockbuster screen space not once, but twice, with two of the biggest male actors of their time. Once with Akshay Kumar in Aitraaz, and second time with Shahrukh Khan in Don - The Chase Begins Again. Also, while Priyanka had the fortune to be the Don's queen in the former, Kareena will be seen in a similar role in the upcoming Don-2.
* While Priyanka Chopra (who kick started her Bollywood career in 2003, with Hero: The Love Story Of A Spy) has 3 Filmfare Awards to her credit, Kareena (who debuted in 2000's Refugee) has 6 under her belt. They have both won their respective years' Best Debut Actor (Female) category FIlmfare awards. Interestingly, PC won her Debut award for Andaaz, which was officially her second movie to release in May of 2003, her debut year in Hindi cinema, while Hero had released in April.
* Both Priyanka and Kareena have had their share of experiences going under the knife, at least allegedly. While Bebo is assumed to have undergone a cellulite removal and jaw line straightening surgery, PC is said have gotten a nose job done to get that perfect Cleopatra nose!
* These actresses have also featured in the covers of big fashion magazines like Vogue (December 2009) and Femina (February 2010), in similar poses, eye-makeup and lighting.
* Both Bebo and Piggy Chops have endorsed a huge list of brands, with Pepsi being a common name.
And that shall be all for this edition of Common-iesta. We shall see you soon with our next feature - until then keep us posted with your feedback.
A sneak peek into the onscreen journey of talented Drashti Dhami...
Marina Kuwar's love for animals!
Check out the heart thumping Malhari from Bajirao Mastani. Watch the ...
Actor Arjun Kapoor has announced that his upcoming romantic movie "Ki ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index