With the last two ventures a success amongst readers, we at BollyCurry could not help but post further bloopers our eagled-eyed movie goers noticed. So sit back enjoy part 3 of Bollywood's most hilarious (and most obvious) bloopers!
In the flashback period between 1990 and 1994 a unprecedented amount of bloopers occurred:
1) Big B uses a LCD Plasma TV. Err, we're pretty sure they weren't around at that time.
2) The CNBC channel is shown covering the stockmarket. Is there another CNBC channel because the current one was sure not available then!
3) Big B uses a Nokia 9000 communicator in 1991. This was launched in 1996. How did he manage to get before it's release?
After the flashback:
1) Bebo wears two different shoes, and she doesn't have time to change before Robbieescorts her away, but during "You Are My Sonia", she is seen wearing the same shoes! Magic shoes, anyone?
misses her train, and her passport and all her belongings are with her friends on the train, yet she still manages several wardrobe changes on her way through Zurich, while SRK is seen in the same. Where'd she get the money for the clothes? Couldn't she lend SRK some?
2) In the train, Kajol
collects her fallen belongings (which had fallen due to SRK), yet when SRK sits down, he finds her bra under him. But she picked everything up, did he steal it or did she leave it on purpose...or is it not hers?!
During the famous water scene where Dharmendra
goes crazy and acts like a drunken idiot, a liquor bottle in his hand. This village had no electricity (as presented by Jaya holding a lantern). Ever wondered how the tank was filled with water without an electrical motor?
In the movie, Rohit says that he has worked continuously for the professor for two years, and was going to return home after the computer's inauguration. If Rohit was away from home for so long then how did his wife get pregnant? Jadoo?
1) Bobby cracks the password of Akshay's Swiss bank account and when he types it, all the characters are visible. Strange that no one in the entire Abbas Mastan team knew that the password field appears as '*' or ".", not even Bobby, who is known to be a computer freak in real life!
2) After Akshay's truth is revealed, he tells Bobby that the reason he smashed his wife's face was so no one could recognise her. But why didn't they take any DNA tests?
3) Bobby hacks into Akshay's account, using a phrase he claims Akshay uses all the time. We've never heard of Akshay using it - is Bobby telepathic?
Whilst wearing sunglasses, Arshad is shown to be punched by Sanjay in between the eyes. In reality, this would of course cause the sunglasses to break, and Arshad to be bruised. However, in the film world, both Arshad and his sunglasses are miraculously fine. Could we get a pair of magical unbreakable sunglasses too, please?
Once again, do leave your comments on the bloopers and all others you can remember!
Editor(s): Aradhna & Jenifer.