We've taken you through some obvious bloopers from five Bollywood films. We're back to bring you more bloopers that caught our attention!
Hrithik Roshan uses the green card scam and gets 1000 USD from every woman. 1000 USD is not a large amount of money at all! People would go to any lengths to get a green card and it's available for only 1000 USD? Sounds like a bit too sweet of a deal to us!
2) When Hrithik is injured, he is sent by Barbara in a train to some location. He gets healed, and looking at his beard, we estimate it would've taken 1-2 months. But when he gets his cellphone back, the messages from 2 months back are received with no problem! Whats even more interesting is that the cell phone is fully functional with a charged battery and no damage from dust, heat, etc! Can I have a magic cellphone too please?
3) Barbara commits suicide in Mexico, which is close to her home. Hrithik, who is shot by Kangana, is then shown killing himself in the same place as Barbara, which is about 700 km away. How did he manage to stay alive for so long?
1) Hrithik has to steal the diamond
from a highly secure and guarded museum. He paints himself white, but how does he occupy the place next to some of those white mannequins with his device?
2) And after stealing the diamond, he is shown as an old garbage collector outside the building. How did he manage to change his clothes and remove the white body paint without being noticed by all the security people and that too so quickly?
3) It doesnt end here - after jumping into the hole trying to escape Abhishek, a young, muscular guy comes out of nowhere in less than 3 seconds wearing a black outfit. How did he change so fast and reach there? Is he really a superhero?
Don - The Chase Begins:
SRK tells Kareena that there is no bullet in the gun, but the police don't know this. In the very next sccene, Kareena is shot dead by SRK. Where did he get the bullet from?
2) It is shown at the end that the Don SRK swaps himself with the good SRK, but how did he manage the entire switch while being injured, in two separate rooms and while being under heavy surveillance via security and cameras?
3) How does the Don SRK know everything about the good SRK? Such as the way he talks, eats paan, etc. Is the Don psychic too?
1) Ajay sings at London's Trafalgar S
quare and two strangers, played by Ranvijay and Aditya, join him. How did they know the song? Telepathy we wonder?
2) During the audition process, newbie Asin says, "What should I do?" To which Ranvijay replies, "Just go with the flow." Asin dances along with the band and they manage to impress the judges, but when exactly did she become a part of the band?
ow is it possible that the FBI officer, who was so near to the bomber, did not die in the explosion taking place right in front of him? Instead, he is just covered with black ash and some small minor wounds and scratches. Was it not a real explosion than? Or was the officer secretly Superman?
In the match, every over is seen as having 6 balls. 6 balls an over was only introduced somewhere in 1982-3 and not in 1892. So was Lagaan ahead of the times?
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi:
How did Anushka not know that Raj was her husband? His voice remained the same even if his speaking patterns differed. And his looks were not entirely different - so shaving off his mustache is the new superhero disguise? Clark Kent and Superman had the spectacles - Raj and Surinder had the mustache AND the spectacles?
SRK is seen throwing Shilpa's character down from the terrace and she falls through some glass, breaking it. But when SRK walks by the hotel, the glass is there again as though it had never been broken. So either the hotel has magical glass, there are wizards going around chanting 'Reparo!' at every broken thing, or the editors did not catch this wonderful mistake.
Once again, do leave your comments on the bloopers and all others you can remember!
Editor(s): Aradhna & Sharmila & Gunia.
Graphics: Pooji & Zunni.