Bollywood is not known for it's realism - and secretly, it is what makes Bollywood movies a guilty pleasure for many of us! But sometimes, the errors made in films are so obvious (and funny) that we cannot help but call them out. Here are a few of the bloopers made in Bollywood films!
Amitabh and Hema leave their house to stay with their kids for 6 month at one time, and just before they leave they celebrate Holi at home, which is in March. Then they celebrate Valentine's Day and Karwa Chauth in the 6 months they spend with their children. Considering the fact that Valentine's Day is in February and Karwa Chauth sometime later, so did the producers forgot the dates?
1) It is mentioned that Aishwarya and Ajay are in Italy but all the locations showed are in Hungary! The famous Szechenyi Chain Bridge above the Danube, shown in one of the end scenes is recognizable as Hungary and not Italy as the film tries to pass off.
2) The characters of Ajay and Aishwarya are robbed and don't have any money, and still they manage to get seats at the Opera?
3) Aishwarya is seen shot at her neck, but at the hospital the bandage is around her arm? Either the person doing the shooting has really bad aim, the bullet had magical powers, or the laws of continuity stopped working somewhere.
1) The movie probably wouldn't have been made if a simple DNA test was done and the father was confirmed in the beginning. So we'll let this one slide.
2) In the scene where Akshay tells Fardeen and Ritesh that Angel has been taken away by her mom, Akshay stands with his back facing the camera and can be seen getting the glycerin out of his pocket and putting it in his eyes before turning for the next scene. Guess Akshay thought no one was watching him.
1) During the child birth scene, Kareena shows a YouTube video during the video chat. Considering the scene was supposed to happen 6 years ago, that is a little impossible - YouTube didn't exist then!
2) The name of Mona Singh's character changes from Poonam in the beginning to Mona in the later parts of the film. During the child birth, Aamir suddenly calling her Mona, as does everybody else, including her father. Did she change her name suddenly?
3) Aamir and Madhavan use an Airtel Internet Datacard when Sharman is in the hospital and also in the climax, during the delivery scene. The movie is supposedly in a flashback to 10 years ago. So when did Airtel invent wireless internet and why did they not launch it in the market?
KBC is apparently shown live. Where do they ever show such shows live? What about the editing and making sure it doesn't run too long?
What other obvious movie bloopers can you think of? Share your favourites!
Editor(s): Aradhna & Gunia.
||mslakshmi, Mayur4eva1, Only4Dilish, munz., tasha80, Annu_Pari, -radhi-, alishaL786, rayjst, Vishakha_Sakhi, cuty_k, Shaily., Nikhi., KS_Shreya, Smileyface, drmaha, ScatteredCastle, SunriseGreen, -SanzAngel-, desigirl_18, nyxx, .SilentPrincess, ankita2804, --jiya--, bmtdluver, -Kruti.S-, shivani003, nithyamkv, -Preeti-, kooliio, -Rinki-, Kai., Ameres, shininggal2008, Siddhi_, nidha1983, sirjee
to comment on this story. Have an account already? Use Quick Login to comment.