Yes, we shortlisted our set of questions, and spammed the inboxes of all the celebs who would kindly oblige.
Read on for Valentine philosophy and plans - straight from our celebs.
2. What does "love" mean to you?
3. If you could have anyone in the world, who would you pick as your Valentine?
4. What do you prefer: flowers or chocolates?
5. Any special plans for this Valentines Day?
2. Love is a strong emotion. It is compassion, humanity, unconditional giving and understanding. Honestly, I can't define it. Its a feeling that completes you.
3. I already have a Valentine;) BUT if I were single Christopher Reeve's Superman would definitely be my Valentine:)
4. I LOVE chocolates! But I think a bunch of freshly plucked roses would really be perfect!
5. That's the boring part. I enjoy the idea of Valentine's day. But no special plans this year cause I'd be working. However, some day I do want to celebrate Valentine's day in Paris with a romantic dinner on the Eiffel Tower!
Mannat Singh (debut with Punjabi cinema in Tere Ishq Nachaya)
2. LOVE means a LOT to me in my life..L'm a person who likes having people who are close to me in my life around me at all times and love to me is the air I breathe
3. ahahaahah such a diverse question..well I have the serious hots for Josh Hartnett
4. I own a florist shop by the name of APOLLO FLORIST(Mumbai) so my answer's very obvious!!! FLOWERS and CHOCOLATES ALL THE WAY :)
5. This valentines day I'm gonna be sending out tonnes of flowers and chocolates and wine and whatever else people want cause its gonna be one big day at work:)
2. Love is a magical emotion which human beings are able to experience and I believe that people who didn't experience it yet, are definitely missing on something
3. In this situation my Valentine will be SRK ;)
4. Anytime flowers ' I just love them
5. I'm still single so no special planes ' maybe I will go somewhere with my friends
2. It means everything respect, sense of joy, longing & loss. Feeling of power, pride & happiness.
3. Has to be Johnny Depp !
5. No plans as such. Might hang out with my closest friends.
Reporter: Nadia I.