Mumbai, Nov 19 (IANS) The television workers and technicians, who had called for a complete boycott of shooting earlier this month, will resume their work Thursday.
An agreement between the television producer and the worker's body Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) has been signed keeping interests of both the parties, said Dinesh Chaturvedi, FWICE general secretary, here Wednesday.
'The deadlock has to be ended as it is affecting all, so we have signed an agreement that will protect the interest of both the parties,' Chaturvedi told IANS.
'Due to the present economic meltdown, everyone is facing financial crisis and producers are also not exempted from it. So keeping that in mind, we have also compromised on some conditions and they also took some steps which has ended the crisis,' said Chaturvedi.
He said 80 percent of their demands were met and workers will resume work from Thursday.
Do you like this article?
|Posted by:||India-Forums.com Staff|
|User Rating||(0 Votes)|
Sony TV's Ek Nayi Pehchaan fame Karan Sharma, Doli Armaanon Ki's Mohit ... 3
People from all across the country get a chance to sit on the 'hot ... 1