Tuesday, September 04, 2007
| 8:12:01 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
1 Comments | Copyright: IANS
Chennai, Sep 4 (IANS) Rajnikant's 'Sivaji: The Boss' is still ruling the Tamil box office with no film in sight to topple it.
The top five Tamil films are:
1. 'Sivaji' - Director: Shankar. The success of 'Sivaji' has proved that Rajnikant is the real boss of the Tamil film industry. No question about that.
2. 'Arya' - Director: Balashekaran. The box office performance of 'Arya', a typical masala entertainer, shows that R. Madhavan, who has been tagged a class hero, can cater to the masses too.
3. 'Ammuvagiya Naan' - Director: Padmamagan. It needs a lot of courage to make a film like this. Both the director and hero R. Parthiban have it. Parthiban had the guts to act in a film that revolves around a sex worker. A very sensitively made film.
4. 'Veerappu' - Director: Badri. A remake of a Mohanlal hit, the film is a huge hit in the B and C centres. Now director Sundar C knows that he has an audience out there too.
5. 'Kireedam' - Director: Vijay. 'Kireedam' is also a remake of a successful Malayalam film starring Mohanlal, but only the A centres have liked the Tamil version unlike 'Veerappu'.
We spoke to one of the jodis of Star One’s Love Ne Mila Di Jodi played ...
Divyanka Tripathi is excited to be part of Star One's supernatural ...
Actor R. Madhavan says Shah Rukh Khan makes his fans feel "royal" and ...
Filmmaker Aanand L Rai, who has helmed the sequels of popular film ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index