Actress-businesswoman Preity Zinta, who has filed a complaint against her business partner and ex-beau Ness Wadia for alleged molestation, has not taken a bold step for first time. Be it off screen or on screen, she has often showed her daring side.
Here is a list of bold acts of Preity:
* In 2000, Preity entered the industry with a controversial film - director Kundan Shah's "Kya Kehna" - which had her playing an unwed mother. The film got delayed and Preity was first seen in Mani Ratnam's "Dil Se", when she shocked movie buffs and made Shah Rukh blush by asking him if he was a virgin.
* In 2003, she stunned the nation by testifying against the underworld in court. No other Bollywood denizen male or female had dared to do so.
* In 2005, Preity filed a defamation suit against a Mumbai tabloid for publishing a transcript of a tape allegedly featuring the voice of Salman Khan speaking in less than respectful tones about her.
* In 2007, Suchitra Krishnamoorthi accused Preity of being the cause of her marriage with Shekhar Kapoor breaking up. Preity retaliated by calling Suchitra "unstable".
* In 2008 Preity bought the Kings X1 IPL cricket team and decided to focus more on building her cricket team than her acting career.