Tuesday, April 22, 2014
| 6:18:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
8 Comments | Copyright: IANS
Actress Deepika Padukone is a sure shot winner when it comes to fashion and beauty, and most women want to ape her style. Grab a comb, clips and serum to achieve her retro bun hairdo, says an expert.
Navyata from Hindi fashion channel FOMO (Fashion on My Own) shares how to create a retro bun inspired by Deepika:
* Start by brushing your hair to detangle it so that it is easier to style. If you have frizzy hair, apply a small amount of serum to detangle and smoothen it out.
* Neatly divide a small portion of the first half of your hair and clip it up roughly.
* Take a bump-it hair volumiser and place it on the crown area of your head and cover up the bump-it by taking sections of hair from the two sides of your head and turn it into a half pony-tail. To keep it steady, secure it with a couple of bobby pins. If you are unable to find a bump-it, you can simply back comb the front half section of your hair to volumise it and then secure it with a good quality hair spray.
* Gently smoothen the surface with a brush to remove the tangles and use hairspray to hold it in place.
* Take hold of the loose hair sections and twist them into a bun. Use hair pins to keep the bun in place and bobby pins to keep fly away strands at bay.
* To complete the look, gently remove strands of hair from the bun to frame the face and create a softer look. Secure the hairdo with a texturising hair spray.
Deepika to stay in Touch with her XXX crew!
Producer Sajid Nadiadwala says a special screening of the forthcoming ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index