Friday, November 22, 2013
| 10:58:03 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
3 Comments | 936 Views | Copyright: IANS
Fire broke out at Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's residence Thursday night, but sources Friday said it was a minor accident and things were under control.
"Nothing to worry it was just a minor thing and everything is under control," a source close to the actor said.
Fire occurred due to short circuit in the bathroom, but was soon doused by fire tenders.
Pakistani actress Mahira Khan will sail into the world of Bollywood ...
After their superhero drama "Ra.One", director Anubhav Sinha has once ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index