Fire broke out at Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's residence Thursday night, but sources Friday said it was a minor accident and things were under control.
"Nothing to worry it was just a minor thing and everything is under control," a source close to the actor said.
Fire occurred due to short circuit in the bathroom, but was soon doused by fire tenders.
Do you like this article?
|Posted by:||India-Forums.com Staff|
|User Rating||(4 Votes)|
|PROTIM21, Josmi01, cool_sri, whiterose29|
Bollywood supestar Shah Rukh Khan Sunday said he is such a big fan of ... 1
Soundarya, daughter of superstar Rajinikanth, Sunday said that her ... 1
Views : 2059
Views : 1263
Views : 774
Views : 715