Mumbai, Oct 11 (IANS) After being denied permission to screen war comedy "War Chhod Na Yaar" at the Attari-Wagah border between India and Pakistan, director Faraz Haider says that the makers have planned some special screenings for the soldiers.
"We will hold more screenings for the army. Everyone in the team wants them to see the film. The dates of when these will be held have not been finalized, but we will try to do it as soon as possible," Haider told IANS.
"The permissions and legalities involved were taking a lot of time, which we did not have," he added.
The film which released Friday has been getting good reviews, the debutante director said.
"We had premiere shows and many people from the industry and otherwise, were there to see the film. We have got a good response from there. But I still want to wait and see how it does. It is too soon to say anything right now," he said.
Do you like this article?
|Posted by:||India-Forums.com Staff|
|User Rating||(0 Votes)|
So far he has put his funny side up, but now stand-up ...
Actress Soha Ali Khan is over the moon after actor Kunal Kemmu, with ...