Wednesday, August 07, 2013
| 7:52:16 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
0 Comments | 378 Views | Copyright: IANS
Men, get ready to revamp your wardrobe with stylish cotton shirts and kurtas that help you keep cool during hot and humid weather. You can also go for bright shades like red, yellow and electric blue, says designer Pawan Sachdeva.
The designer shares easy monsoon makeover tips for men:
1. Buy structured linen and cotton shirts or kurtas as they stay cool during the humid weather.
2. Go for stylish fun prints and patterns available in various colours like mango yellow, rust, purple, mustard, red and electric blue.
3. Experiment with short suits, which include waist coat, shirt and short pant. Pair it with Oxford shoes.
4. Replace your ordinary rain coats with stylish waterproof trench rain coats.
5. You can also go for monochrome fashion. It includes mostly black and white fabrics with block prints.
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index