started her career in India with the reality show, Big Boss. She did not win the show but managed to win many hearts and was soon seen in Pooja Bhatt
's film Jism 2
. She's loving India, her dance classes and soon will be seen in Balaji Motion Pictures's, Ragini MMS 2
. A Tete-a Tete with Sunny Leone
1. You started your career in India as a Big Boss contestant, how has life changed since?
It's changed completely. I am now making my 3rd Bollywood film and am living in Mumbai, in India. It feels great.
2. Big Boss has been pushing the career of a lot of people, do you think doing such a show helped you in some way?
That show launched my career here in Bollywood, so yes I would say that it's helped me a lot.
No, We are not in touch.We have not had any films together but I am sure in the future we shall cross paths on a production.
4. Jism 2 did not do as well as Jism and it was your debut film in Bollywood. Were you disappointed?
No, I was not disappointed because it was my first film here and I do think it did well.
5. You were seen shaking a leg in Shootout at Wadala as Laila. How are you adapting to the language as well as the Bollywood dance moves?
I speak fluent Hindi and understand punjabi well. I even take dance classes all the time and am loving it all.
I can't talk about Ragini until the promos are released.
7. It is a thriller-horror-romance, if I am not wrong. So did you have any scary moments on the set?
Oh Yes, I did have many scary moments on the set, but to know it all you'll have to wait for the promos to release.
8. How cool are you with the genre horror?
Oh! I love horror movies.
9.What about your future projects in India?
There are many amazing things going on and I am happy to be making movies here. I have multiple movies signed and I am in the middle of shooting several films, ads, and brands.So there is a lot going on...
to comment on this story. Have an account already? Use Quick Login to comment.