Tuesday, July 16, 2013
| 12:47:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
0 Comments | Copyright: IANS
New Delhi, July 16 (IANS) Polo matches are often associated with the royals or the elite. So if you are planning on attending one, let your outfit scream elegance.
- Let go of the old-age habit of matching everything from head to toe or even attempting to contrast the look. For instance, avoid coloured footwear to give a dash of colour. Carry a monotone look with confidence.
- Dresses and skirts are appropriate for sure, but if you wish to keep it traditional and elegant, don a chiffon sari with pearls or vintage jewellery. Remember, Rekha and Karisma Kapoor carrying the same look with elan in "Zubeidaa"!
- Small kitten heels and wedges are any day better than stilettos or any kind of high heels, which dig into the soil and ruin the look and makes you uncomfortable.
- Don't try to dress up like cowgirls. If a woman tries to emulate how the players at the race dress, then it's simply cross-dressing.
- Hat is one of the important accessories that is apt for the occasion. You can wear those quirky head pieces by Little Shilpa label.
- If you decide to do away with the hats, do your hair in a vintage style.
Ex-flames Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma come together for a ...
While usually BollyCurry brings the most recent and the updated ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index