New Delhi, July 16 (IANS) Polo matches are often associated with the royals or the elite. So if you are planning on attending one, let your outfit scream elegance.
- Let go of the old-age habit of matching everything from head to toe or even attempting to contrast the look. For instance, avoid coloured footwear to give a dash of colour. Carry a monotone look with confidence.
- Dresses and skirts are appropriate for sure, but if you wish to keep it traditional and elegant, don a chiffon sari with pearls or vintage jewellery. Remember, Rekha and Karisma Kapoor carrying the same look with elan in "Zubeidaa"!
- Small kitten heels and wedges are any day better than stilettos or any kind of high heels, which dig into the soil and ruin the look and makes you uncomfortable.
- Don't try to dress up like cowgirls. If a woman tries to emulate how the players at the race dress, then it's simply cross-dressing.
- Hat is one of the important accessories that is apt for the occasion. You can wear those quirky head pieces by Little Shilpa label.
- If you decide to do away with the hats, do your hair in a vintage style.
Do you like this article?
|Posted by:||India-Forums.com Staff|
|User Rating||(0 Votes)|
Aamir Khan reached out to Virat Kohli to congratulate him for his ... 1
The album comprises of six songs, together with one instrumental dance ... 2