Wednesday, July 10, 2013
| 4:23:48 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
6 Comments | 665 Views | Copyright: IANS
Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt's next "Horror Story" will hit the big screens Oct 25, and the producer says it is a "scare-a-minute film in the truest sense".
"It's horror from the first scene to the last and has been shot in an international format," Bhatt said in a statement.
Directed by Ayush Raina, who previously helmed "Bombay High", one of the short films in "Mumbai Cutting", the film features TV actor Karan Kundra, and fresh faces like Ravish Desai, Hasan Zaidi, Nishant Malkani, Sheetal Singh, Aparna Bajpai, Radhika Menon and Nandini Vaid.
The story revolves around seven youngsters who challenge one another to spend the night at an infamous hotel in the heart of the city. It turns out to be a horrendous night for them.
Rani Mukerji, who exchanged vows with Yash Raj Films (YRF) head honcho ...
Daisy Shah, who is currently shooting for the sensuous franchise "Hate ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index