Friday, April 04, 2008
| 7:27:21 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
0 Comments | Copyright: IANS
Hyderabad, April 4 (IANS) 'Gamyam' tops the Telugu films list that more or less has the same old movies. The top five films are:
1. 'Gamyam' - Debutant director Radhakrishna (Krish) spins a nice yarn - a tale filled with emotions which shows the transformation of the hero and his outlook towards life after his encounters with different people in different parts of his road journey.
Inspired to some extent by 'The Motorcycle Diaries', 'Gamyam' has a refreshing feel. Although made in the commercial genre, 'Gamyam' makes for a meaningful and worthwhile watch with a good script and good performances by Allari Naresh, Sharwanand and Kamalinee Mukherjee. The film has got critical acclaim and is being appreciated by the audience too. Theatres have introduced more shows of this movie.
2. 'Krishna' - This Sankranti release is still going strong. It has been running in theatres for two months now. It is the first hit of the year too. V. Vinayak had chosen a rather stereotypical story, but Ravi Teja ably carried it on his shoulders.
3. 'Aatadista' - Nitin and Kajal Aggarwal's film directed by Ravi Kumar Chowdhary is an average entertainer doing average business.
4. 'Ontari' - It has all the usual ingredients - action, romance and comedy. Gopichand does a good job in the lead role. Debutante Bhavana Balachandran puts in a good performance and is being talked about as an actress with potential. Though the first half of the film is good, the second part does not sustain the interest of viewers and slows down the pace of the film.
5. 'Swagatham' - Dasarath's sentimental flick seems to have been welcomed by the audience as it is still in the theatres. Though an old, stereotypical story with nothing new about it, 'Swagatham' seems to be luring family audiences as it does not have any violence. The performances of Jagapathi Babu, Bhumika Chawla and Anuskha are the main highlights.
High drama in store for the viewers in the coming episodes of Colors' ...
We spoke to one of the jodis of Star One’s Love Ne Mila Di Jodi played ...
Mumbai, Feb 4 (IANS) A song that Salman Khan wanted to use for "Tere ...
Actor Jr. NTR's Telugu outing "Nannaku Prematho", despite mixed ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index