In the original, Amrish Puri played the baddie Mogambo and his performance was one of the high points of the sci-fi comedy.
"Obviously, there won't be a Mogambo unless we are remaking the same film. As of now, we don't have plans of remaking the same film. We are working on a sequel. If there is a sequel, Mogambo won't be there, there would be a new villain," Kapoor said here Monday while unveiling the cover of People magazine featuring his wife and actress Sridevi.
There were reports that Salman Khan will be roped in to play the villain in the sequel.
When asked about the same, Kapoor said: "If I had my way, I would plan every film with Salman Khan. But this is not in my hands, it will be according to the script."
"Well, of course she (Sridevi) will be a part of 'Mr. India 2' for sure. We are yet to finalise a script. Along with Anil, she will be part of it," Kapoor said.
However, Kapoor, 57, is currently focusing on "No Entry Mein Entry."
"But before I get down to 'Mr. India', we have just finished the script for 'No Entry Mein Entry'," he said and added that first it would be "No Entry Mein Entry" followed by "Mr. India" and various other films.
Do you like this article?
|Posted by:||India-Forums.com Staff|
|User Rating||(2 Votes)|
It seems Aamir Khan is in the mood to rag his friend and colleague ... 1
Ranbir Kapoor, who had earlier talked about making a short film on the ... 4
Views : 6198