Friday, January 25, 2008
| 8:33:55 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
0 Comments | Copyright: IANS
Chennai, Jan 25 (IANS) All the Pongal releases, including the much-awaited Vikram starrer 'Bheema', disappoint big time. However, 'Bheema' tops the Tamil chart this fortnight .
The top five Tamil films are:
1. 'Bheema' - Director: Linguswamy - It was after a gap of two years that a film starring Vikram was released, but what a disappointment it is! The film has only blood, action and more action. But it tops the list, for the moment.
2. 'Kaalai' - Director: Tarun Gopi - As in the case of 'Bheema', Silamabarsan too has a lot of fans and they were eagerly waiting for his movie. But they won't be able to make a hit of this mindless film.
3. 'Pazhani' - Director: Perarasu - Another cliched formula film from Perarasu! It is at number three only because of the curiosity factor during Pongal. The film is destined to flop.
4. 'Billa' - Director Vishnuvardhan - If 'Billa' is still one of the top five films, you can imagine how bad the Pongal releases were!
5. 'Pirivom Sandipom' - Director: Karu Palaniyappan. This Cheran-Sneha starrer is a slow-paced film, so slow that sometimes people tend to sleep or walk out of the theatre. People expected another 'Autograph' from the pair. Alas, it was not to be.
To stay updated with similiar articles follow
These actors from the epics have the most unanticipated similarities..
Television actor Amit Behl, who is the joint secretary of the Cine and ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index