Wednesday, January 09, 2008
| 8:52:26 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
0 Comments | Copyright: IANS
Kochi, Jan 9 (IANS) 'Kadha Parayumbol' still tops the list of Malayalam films, which remains the same except for the addition of director Jayaraj's 'Of The People'.
The top five films are:
1. 'Kadha Parayumbol' - Sreenivasan competes with himself as a writer and as an actor in the film directed by debutant M. Mohanan. Mammootty, in a guest appearance that is equal to the main role, has got the audience hooked to the film.
2. 'Romeo' - A Dileep-style comedy, written by Rafi Mecartin and directed by Rajasenan, has got the vacation crowd thronging the theatres.
3. 'Kangaroo' - Last year was good for Prithviraj with two of his films doing well at the box-office. This family entertainer directed by Raj Babu is surely going to increase his fan base.
4. 'Flash' - Mohanlal's bad phase at the box office continues. Veteran director Siby Malayil's effort to make an interesting psychological thriller comes a cropper here.
5. 'Of The People' - Director Jayaraj makes yet another sequel to his '4 the People' with a bunch of newcomers. But it doesn't have the magic of its prequel and enters the list by default.
Abhijeet Bhattacharya faces identity crisis on Comedy Night Bachao! ...
As reality shows go, Indian idol is definitely one of the most ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index